Friday, June 12, 2015

Social Media Important, But Almost Impossible to Measure Holistically Says Survey

Social Disruption: Social Media Data Is Not Actionable, and Can’t Be Measured Outside of its Own Silo, Top Marketing Execs Say
Marketing Leaders Also Agree With Consumers: Social Media Is Intrusive

Two nationwide surveys commissioned by the Marketing Executives Networking Group reveal consumers' and senior marketing executives' views on the digital marketing industry. The results indicate that companies' use of social media is perceived by both groups as potentially disruptive—55% of senior marketing executives and 52% of consumers perceive social media as intrusive.

In addition, the survey among senior marketing executives reveals that many believe the data generated by social media analytics is not yet actionable. More than 39% agree the information gleaned is not useful to their businesses.

Read More: https://www.bulldogreporter.com/dailydog/article/pr-biz-update/social-disruption-social-media-data-is-not-actionable-and-can-t-be-me

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete